Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Relationship Indicator



This sofa is embedded with patterned lights which react to seating arrangements. When you sit on the sofa with your significant other, the sofa tells you whether you are drifted apart or in a loving mood. If you are sitting at a distance from each other, a cold blue pattern begins to grow around you. When you move towards each other, the sofa approves of you by warm pink petals.

The petals will randomly illuminate around your body and disappear when you move to another spot, meaning an ever evolving and changing pattern display occurs.

8 comments:

Queen of Preen said...

Thanks for stopping by Alis :)!
I like your blog too. This sofa is really something!
-Ashlee

Wendiva said...

hahaahahah...what a fun thing to have! hmmm...he loves me, he loves me not...

blah said...

whoa - too bad if you don't like the person you're sitting with and they don't know it!!!
Well I guess, they do now!!

J.D. Scorpio said...

Hello alis:
I visited your, ‘wild party’ blog, and loved the pictures! Also, congratulations on your graduation….!! And you have a standing invitation to visit my blog, and feel free to leave a comment if you choose…. Have a great day…
JD

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

2008 FASHION BLOGGER AWARDS ARE HAPPENING, PLEASE FILL OUT THE NOMINATION FORM @MAHALOFASHION.COM

Thanks,

Jen

http://mahalofashion.blogspot.com/2008/01/my-big-announcement-fab-awards.html

Http://mahalofashion.com/Awards.html

Ella Gregory said...

this is such a bizare idea!!!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

haha this is so funny, but kind of sweet in its own way.

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards'
www.madebygirl.com

alis said...

oh my god, so many lovely comments from my favorite bloggers on my ages-ago-abandoned blog :) thank you all sooo much for commenting!
Please also visit my other (active) blog :)

JD- of course I will visit your blog :) clicking right now actually.